BOOK DIRECT for best prices!
You will always find our best nightly rates by booking direct.
Call 01386 858273 or book on this website
In line with government directives, we are now closed.
The Prime Minister has stated that he hopes we will be turning a corner by mid-June, so we
are optimistically hoping to be welcoming guests again from July. Please do book if you wish. We have taken very large numbers of cancellations recently and have universally waived our normal cancellation policies for
Coronavirus-related reasons and will continue to do so should the situation not have improved by the summer.
Finally, we wish to thank all our guests for their custom, support and good wishes,
and send you and your loved ones every good wish during this worrying time.
Lowerfield Farm is set in beautiful tranquil countryside, with gorgeous views from the gardens and many rooms across to the Cotswolds escarpment and Broadway Tower.
Some of the many reasons to come and stay with us . . .
- 8 guest rooms - can cater for group bookings
- All en-suite rooms, each individually furnished
- Two ground floor rooms
- All rooms have digital TV and DVD player
- Superb breakfast menu, including home-made produce.
- Beautiful spacious dining room
- Wonderful rural environment
- Licensed bar
- Ample free parking
- Green Tourism Gold Award
- Easy access to Cotswold villages, Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Warwick Castle &National Trust proprerties
- Outside power point can be used for electric car charging
- Large family room for children 6 years of age +
- Free WiFi throughout
- Walkers &Cyclists welcome