We are now taking bookings for our popular Christmas package. Rooms are available to book on a B&B Only basis online, so if you would like more information about our package please call or e-mail us.
- Arriving Saturday 24th December, departing Tuesday 27th December
- The package includes a 5-course, traditional home-cooked Christmas dinner and Afternoon Tea buffet on arrival
- Total price for the standard double room is £200 per person
- King / queen size double / Four-poster room just an additional £35 per person (total £235 per person)
- Option to extend your stay with our special pre or post-Christmas rates
Christmas Eve (Saturday)
The Christmas Festivities begin with a welcome Afternoon Tea of finger sandwiches, savouries and scones in the guest lounge. After unpacking we suggest that you get into the Christmas spirit by joining the carol singers for their annual get-together at 6pm under the Jubilee Tree in our delightful local village of Willersey. Return to a roaring log fire and mince pies in the guest lounge. We are a licensed premises and offer a range of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks from our self-service honesty bar.
After Christmas Day
breakfast you are free to explore the countryside, maybe with the aid of our complimentary driving route taking in many sights in the Cotswolds. Return in the evening to a sumptuous Aga-cooked 5-course Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings.
Following Boxing Day
breakfast we suggest you include Broadway in your day's plans to see the Boxing Day Hunt spectacle on the famous High Street. You may also wish to enjoy the free carol concert held at Gloucester Cathedral in the afternoon.27th December (Tuesday)
Check-out will be on the following morning after a full English breakfast - unless you wish to take advantage of our special offers to extend your stay a little further.
Additional days between Christmas and New Year are £80 per night for a double / four-poster room (£75 for the standard double room)